I asked my Facebook friends to tell me the best things about being alone….I do not have a bunch of co-operative friends so I will take a shot at this myself. I am starting with the Top Ten Good Things because they are just that, GOOD. Tomorrow I will get to my perception of the bad things, if you want to get your two cents worth in, I suggest you give me some good material.
10. Walking around in your Birthday Suit.
9. Watching Television @ 2am, and Bravo to boot.
8. Talking on the phone, about nothing, for as long as you want.
7. Making decisions, good or bad, they stand.
6. House remains remarkably clean.
5. All foods in the refrigerator are things you like.
4. Almost impossible to argue with yourself, although that would depend on how much you like yourself.
3. A good opportunity to find out if you like your own company.
2. The ability to make a plan and stick to it.
1. Eating Ice Cream for dinner.
As you may be able to tell, you can’t get a real feeling of either good or bad in two weeks. I may have a longer list if this lasts much longer. The question which list will be longer as time goes by.